Perfect for the fast-paced, highly agile world of the performance skiff racer. The lightweight Gill Skiff Boot has an internal split-toe design for maximum traction and swift movement around the boat. The thin sole design allows you to “feel” the boat and assures that as much of your foot is in contact with the boat at any one time.
- 4mm Double-lined neoprene with a warm thermal lining
- Non-marking natural rubber sole for improved grip
- Glued and blind-stitched waterproof seams
- Lightweight slip-on design
- Reinforced instep, toe and heel areas for maximum support and protection
- Internal pocket for big toe for added comfort and stability
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.