The SeaTeak® collection is made from the finest Grade A, kiln-dried teakwood in the world. Boaters appreciate teak’s traditional beauty because of its intricate grain patterns and color variations. The high oil content of the wood keeps it from deteriorating or warping in the harsh marine environment of sun, wind, and water. Teak’s natural oils and silica (sand) make it impervious to insects and wood rot.
- Solid teakwood
- Rolls up for storage
- Sustainable in wet environment
- Feels comfortable & soothing
- Resists mold for a cleaner environment
- Durable against cracks, splinters and decay
- Machine made for precision fit
- Hand-sanded for smooth finish
- Coated with teak oil for beautiful no-slip finish
- Size: 19-3/4"L x 19-3/4"W x 5/8"D
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.