- Style: High-Strength Pivoting Steel Fluke
- Material: Hi-Tensile Steel
- Application: Sand and Mud
- Pros: Strong yet lightweight construction yields excellent holding power-per-pound. Precise shank angle delivers reliable sets. Best in sand or soft mud bottoms.
- Cons: Relatively expensive due to materials and construction techniques. Limited or no holding in grassy, rocky or clay bottoms.
- Warranty: Lifetime free from defects
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.