High-load, high-strength block has a Universal Circuit (UC) sheave system with multiple friction-reducing bearing components, so the block has considerably less friction than conventional roller blocks, and actually becomes more efficient as you use it. The stainless head swivels or is fixed with a three-way locking fixture.
- Sheave: Aluminum UC for wire or line
- Ball Bearings: Nomex Teflon® high-impact glass-fiber
- Sheave Size: 3-1/4"
- Max Line Dia.: 5/8" (16mm)
- Max. Wire Dia.: 1/4" Max.
- Working Load: 3,750lb.
- Cheek Material/Finish: Polished stainless, bolted for easy disassembly
- Shackle/Strap Type: High-load swivel, forged shackle, stainless straps
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.