Redesigned with a new contemporary case design, these lights are nearly twice as bright as other lights that claim one million candlepower. The Beamer's 100W halogen bulb sends a piercing light through haze and rain, illuminating buoys up to a mile away. The combination Spot/Flood provides long distance illumination, plus the wider, shorter uniform brilliance of a 55W floodlight for closeup work. The floodlight is shielded to prevent light from spilling downward, which improves visibility.
The wireless remote can turn the light on, off, swivel it through 355°, tilt it 75° from up to 150' away. All Beamers and console controls are water-resistant, easy to install and mount in any position. Base dimensions: 5-3/4" x 6-1/4". Wired Remotes include a 15', 7-wire harness with 22AWG control wires attached to a console control panel.
Beamer Spotlight with Wired Remote: Cannot be upgraded to wireless operation.
Beamer Spot/Flood with Wired Remote: 100W Spotlight with 55W floodlight. Cannot be upgraded to wireless operation. A secondary station, Guest #297C, is available through Special Order.
- Beam Strength: 3,000,000cp
- Case Material: UV-Stabilized Lexan
- Case Dimensions: 10-3/8"H x 7-3/8"W x 9-1/4"D
- Range of Motion Side to Side: 355°
- Range of Motion Up/Down: 75°
- Waterproof: Water-resistant
- Control Functions: Up, down, left, right, spot, flood
- Control Type: Pushbutton console control panel mounts on the surface with 1/4" wiring outlet
- Power Source: External
- Volts: 12V
- Draw: 10A
- Wiring Provisions: 7-wire console control
- Replacement Bulb: Guest Part Number 729493 (Special Order)
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.