Two-part strontium-chromate primer, mostly used to prime aluminum prior to application of antifouling paint. Can also be used on aluminum as a primer for Easypoxy or ZSpar enamels. Resin and catalyst comprise a two quart kit.
- Primary Usage: Aluminum hulls, outboard and outdrive lower units
- Formulation: Two-part epoxy anti-corrosive aluminum primer
- Drying Time: Pot life: 16-20 hrs.; to recoat: 1-8 hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: Two
- Thinner: Use Pettit 120 for clean-up
- Coverage: 106 sq.ft./kit
- Color: Bright yellow
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.