- Primary Usage: Below-the-waterline use on vinylester or polyester gelcoats and epoxy barrier coats where sanding is prohibited
- Formulation: Underwater fiberglass primer for bottom paint
- Applies Over: De-waxed, bare fiberglass
- Drying Time: To touch: 1hr.; To recoat: 2hrs.-7 days
- Number of Coats Recommended: 1
- Coverage: 150-175sq.ft./qt. Color: Green/Silver
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.