Effective in fresh- or saltwater, this hard modified epoxy paint provides affordable antifouling protection for all types of vessels. Compatability with all properly prepared hard bottom paints permits overcoating without fear of lifting.
Not for sale in California and in States where prohibited by law.
- Type: Modified Epoxy
- Recommended Usage: Low to moderate fouling waters
- Biocide: 40.5% Cuprous oxide
- Additives: None
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2
- Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 4 hrs.; To launch: 16 hrs. @ 70°F
- Thinner: Brush: 120 Brushing Thinner, Model 249961; Spray: 121 Spraying Thinner, Model 249995
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.