For professional use only. Top-of-the-line conventional antifouling paint with a high (up to 75%) cuprous oxide load. A good choice for tropical and other high-fouling waters. The hard epoxy base produces a durable finish for long-lasting performance. Adheres extremely well to fiberglass, wood and steel hulls. Apply by brush, roller, airless or conventional spray.
Not for sale in California and in States where prohibited by law.
- Type: Modified Epoxy
- Recommended Usage: Fiberglass, wood, steel hulls; All waters, including high-fouling tropical waters
- Biocide: Cuprous oxide: Dark Blue, Red, Charcoal Black: 75.8%; Special Black, Light Blue: 65%
- Additives: None
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2 Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 4hrs.; To launch 16hrs. @70°F
- Maximum Out of Water Time: 60 days
- Thinner: 12120 Brush Thinner; 12121 Spray Thinner
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.