Loctite® Threadlocker is used for securing metal to metal nuts and bolts.
- Locks threaded fasteners against vibration loosening
- Ideal for nut and bolt applications 1/4" to 3/4" (6mm to 20mm)
- Prevents threads from rusting and leaking
- Removable with hand tools for easy disassembly
- Temperature range: -65 degrees to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.