- Waterproof to 100 feet / 33 meters (Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-ring and lightly apply silicone grease before use.)
- Built in Flash
- Camera is reusable/reloadable
- Camlock clasp with hinged back
- 28m Focus Free Lens
- Preloaded with 27 exposure Sports film
- Flip up Sports Viewfinder
- Pressure resistant shutter button
- Shock Resistant, Heavy Duty housing that floats
- Hand strap included
Film Removal and Reloading Instructions:
This camera is designed for reusability and is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 180 days from purchase date. Abuse or misuse of product is not covered under warranty. Special care must be taken when using waterproof products.
To remove exposed film:
- Lift safety catch on cam lock and twist the cam lock to the open position. Gently open housing and remove camera.
- Please confirm film counter shows “E”.
- Open back of camera by removing sticker and sliding release on camera’s side.
- Lift out film cartridge and take to photolab promptly for processing.
To reload film:
- Insert new film and extend film tip to the winding spool. Make sure holes in the film are engaged with film counter sprocket and one of the holes in the tip area of the film is engaged with the tooth on winder spool.
- Close back of camera and replace sticker.
- Slide winder switch on back of camera to the left.
- Advance film to # 27 in the frame counter on top of camera by carefully turning film winder on bottom of camera counter-clockwise. (If the counter does not advance film is not loaded correctly, repeat step 5).
- Slide winder switch back to the right.
- It is recommended that the AA battery in bottom of camera be replaced with a new one after each roll of film.
- Make sure that the O-ring seal on waterproof housing is clean of sand, dirt or other debris. Apply small amount of silicone grease to O-ring before use.
- Align camera in housing, close back and twist cam lock to closed position.
Care and Maintenance:
- Rinse outside of housing thoroughly in clean fresh water after each use.
- Clean O-ring after each use.
- Keep O-ring lightly lubricated with silicon grease.
Store cameras with the housing open to prevent flattening of O-ring. If storing with film, store in a dry/cool area. Heat and moisture are very damaging to film.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.