G12 and G10 Displays offer the same intuitive operation as the GIS 12 and GIS 10. Easily scroll, zoom and toggle between screens with the control panel, featuring precise, tactile keys. From the dynamic view selection of the HaloView™ to the most-used functions of the X-Press™ Menu, you’ll find the content you want faster and more instinctively with the exclusive BlueLogic™ User Interface. Enjoy maximum readability even in direct sunlight, thanks to the anti-reflective, direct bonded UltraClear Display™ with a jaw-dropping 16.7 million colors. The exclusive QuickConnect™ Data Port offers front-panel access to one USB device plus two SD memory cards for chart and waypoint access.
- Display Type: Anti-reflective TFT color LCD Screen
- Resolution: XGA
- Number of Colors: 16.7 million
- Vertical Pixels: 768
- Horizontal Pixels: 1024
- Pre-loaded Cartography: C-Map/Navionics world map
- Optional Cartography: Navionics or C-Map
- Sonar Frequency: 50/200kHz
- Transmit Power: 2,000W (RMS); Two beams
- Maximum Depth: 3,280'
- Waypoints: 3,000
- Routes: 200
- Receiver Type: External 50-channel WAAS/EGNOS GPS
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183, RS232/PC interface/RS422
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6/IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.