Available to repeat most common functions the H3000 Analogues retain the classic appearance for which B&G Analogue displays are famous whilst improving accuracy and durability.
Operation of the analogues is self-explanatory however the display back
lighting is achieved by pressing the light key on any of the GFD or RemoteVision.
Analogues utilize the simple and reliable installation of the Simnet databus,
further improving the ease of installation of the H3000 system as a whole.
- Front mounted, low profile design
- Wide range of display options
- ‘Daisy-chain’ system for ease of installation
- Clear night lighting
- High integrity mechanical construction including toughened glass display window
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
- Construction Molded: ABS with cast alloy rear case and toughened glass window
- Sealing: IP67
- Height: 115 mm \ 4.5 in
- Depth: 68 mm \ 2.7 in
- Length: 115 mm \ 4.5 in
- Weight: 0.5 kg \ 1.1 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 55
- Power Supply: 12 vDC
- Humidity Range Up to 95% rh rh
- Interfaces Simnet
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.