Oakley Batwolf™ sunglasses are about original style, and it’s a clean look of authenticity that makes the statement. A single continuous lens sweeps across a comfortably lightweight O MATTER® frame.
The icons are interchangeable and two sets are included. They stay secure with hidden latches until you’re ready to swap them out with a new color. It’s fast and easy, and it lets you change your look in seconds. The Batwolf is designed with dual cam hinges that blend smoothly into the sculpture. This unique sunglass has a Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics in precise alignment, and the frame is designed to fit comfortably on medium to large faces.
With all that coverage and curvature, you’ll have added protection. Batwolf meets the uncompromising standards of ANSIZ87.1 for high-velocity and high-mass impact resistance, and the PLUTONITE® lens blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Clarity is key, and single-lens Oakley designs like this take advantage of POLARICELLIPSOID™ geometry to keep your vision sharp at all angles of view. Optical performance meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for clarity and visual fidelity. You can choose lenses with IRIDIUM® coating to reduce glare and balance light transmission, and if you want full-on performance, you can get Oakley HD-Polarized lenses. They’re the best polarized lenses on the planet and they block 99% of blinding glare that can wash out your vision with haze.
- Interchangeable Square O Icons
- Comfortable fit on medium to large faces via extended wrapped frame geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV-protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.