- Fast, One Touch gear shift
- Hyper Speed 7.3 to 1 retrieve ratio, grabbing up to 52" of line with every crank
- Eight CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings
- Precision stainless steel gears, helical-cut for smooth, powerful winding
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD) Offset power handle with round speed knob
- Aluminum frame and left side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength
- Dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse (single speed models)
- Precision ratchet Anti-Reverse (two speed models)
- Machined aluminum spool
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Saltist Lever Drag Hyper Speed, Med, 8CRBB, 1RB, GR 7.1:1, 21.00 oz., 25/400, 30/270, 40/240 Test/BRAID: 40/660, 50/490 Yds, 17.6 Stike / 26.4 Full:
Heard that others having the same problem with the reel freezing up. Reel going in for warranty repairs tomorrow. Luckily I had my 40 year old ambassador 9000 with me as a back up yesterday on my charter.