This new CO detec tor by Xintex combines the CO Sentinel Carbon Monoxide Detector with generator shutdown protection and multiple location warning taking CO detection and safety to the next level. Not only does the CO Sentinel Carbon Monoxide Detector warn you when dangerous CO fumes are detected it also causes all other connected Sentinel CO detectors to sound alarms and shuts down your connected generators. The CO Sentinel uss a microprocessor to measure accumalted Co levels. The computerized alarm uses a time-weighted average that doesn't react prematurely to brief and concetrated, yet harmless whiffs of CO, but knows to alert you in time of the cumulative effect of low concentrations. The circuit is coated on both sides for added protection in the harsh marin enviorment.
- Operates on 12V DC.
- Meets UL 2034 Specs.
- Types of Vapor Monitored: Carbon Monoxide
- Alarms: 85dB audible horn and red alarm light
- Minimum Vapor Level for Activation: 10% COHb
- Monitoring Algorithm: Time-weighted average
- Display Size: 4.25"L x 2.75"W x 1.75"D
- Controls: Test & Mute Buttons
- Power Requirements: 12V DC
- Sensors Required/Included: Built-in
- Sensors Monitored: One internal sensor
- Case Dimensions: 4.25"L x 2.75"W
- Mounting Hardware Included/Required: Included
- Wiring Hardware Included: Yes
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.