Rain-stopping technology with a kick: The thermal reflective lining in this technical trail jacket provides an extra hit of lightweight warmth at a price that’s hard to beat. Classic styling makes this hard-working rain jacket a true staple for anyone who never lets a little rain get in the way of their adventures, whether it’s a trip up a technical trail or just a soggy jaunt to the farmer's market. Vented for cooling airflow, the Rain Edge also features waterproof zippers, an adjustable storm hood and a drawcord hem.
- Fabric: Shell: 100% polyester Columbia Base Camo, 63% nylon/37% polyester cross dye. Lining: 100% Polyester thermal reflective.
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech® waterproof/breathable fully seam-sealed
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Draw-cord adjustable hem
- Waterproof zipper
- Interior security pocket
- Zip-closed pockets
- Abrasion-resistant chin guard
- Center back length: 29"
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.