When you’re working in bone-chilling temperatures or dealing with heavy equipment while the sky is raining fire, you need a boot that is built to survive. The Tradesman blends comfort and functionality into a sleek design. Patented moisture-transfer technology makes the Tradesmen absolutely waterproof while providing maximum breathability to keep your feet dry and warm down to –40°F. Its sole is tested to be chemical and slip-resistant so that you can depend on a sure step in any situation while the European last and thermo-molded footbed guarantee all day comfort. Height: 17". Imported.
- 100% Waterproof
- Natural hand-lasted rubber upper with a four way stretch outer shell
- Easy-on pull handles
- ASTM-approved chemical and slip-resistant non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- Eco-friendly thermo molded EVA foot bed
- Aegis anti-microbial odor protection insole
- Moisture wicking Neo-Tech foam pad
- Comfort rated from temperate to –40°F or sub-zero conditions
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.