Designed for day or night use, this long-range signal informs rescue vessels of your position. Reaches an altitude of over 984' (300m).
- Signal Type: Red rocket parachute
- Light Output: 30,000 candlepower
- Burn Time: 40 seconds
- Deployment Method: Self-contained trigger
- Type Approval: USCG, Transport Canada, SOLAS
- Replacement Interval: 42 months from manufacture date
- Sold Individually
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.