Offering multi-season protection from fouling along with all of the benefits of ablative paints, this economically priced antifoulant performs well in all conditions-including severe fouling waters. Benefits include reduced buildup which minimizes sanding at haulout plus the ability to haul and relaunch without the need to repaint. Available in Blue, Green, Red and Black.
- Type: Copolymer ablative
- Recommended Usage: All fouling waters
- Biocide: 35% Cuprous oxide
- Additives: None
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 3-12hrs.; To launch: 8-24hrs.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner, Model 249961
- Multi-Season Ablative for all fouling conditions; Compare to Pettit Horizons and Interlux Micron CSC
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.