The M-24 Powerview features a unique 2-window design that offers exceptional visibility and comfort. The reduced frame structure utilizes composite materials resulting in a lightweight mask with enhanced grip and shock protection. The M-24’s tear drop shaped lenses expand the downward visual range by 30% over conventional dual lens masks. Like all TUSA masks, it incorporates a wide range of features to enhance comfort and provide clarity of vision.
- 30% increase in field of vision
- Lightweight composite frame for enhanced grip and shock protection
- Patented round edge skirt for increased comfort and better seal
- 3-D strap for ideal anatomical fit
- Five-position strap angle adjustor for micro-adjustment
- Accepts MC-24 Corrective Lenses
- Colors: Black, Cobalt Blue
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.