The SP-200 Hyperdry MAX is TUSA’s revolutionary dry snorkel. The Hyperdry MAX incorporates several features including the Hyperdry MAX Dry Top System (pat p.) with two independent high buoyancy floats for superior dry snorkeling performance, high flow angled purge valve, 3-D large bore pipe and TUSA's patented detachable swivel adapter making the SP-200 the dry snorkel for the water!
- Hyperdry MAX dry top technology (pat p.) with 2 independent high buoyancy floats for superior dry top performance
- High flow and angled purge valve for quick clearing and to allow air bubbles to pass by the face when purged
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for ultimate comfort
- Crystal silicone flexible neck
- Detachable two-section swivel adapter for free movement
- Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkeling
- Colors: Cobalt Blue, Black silicone as SP-200QB: Black (BK)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.