The FF-19 X-Pert Evolution full foot fins combine Propeller-fin technology, TUSA’s multi-flex blade system and patented Angled Blade Design. The FF-19 provides more speed and power with less effort and fatigue than traditional paddle blade full-foot fins. The FF-19 is a super thin, lightweight design ideal for snorkeling and travel, yet it generates maximum performance and comfort with minimum strain on the leg muscles when using a small bent-knee kick with a light rhythm.
- Innovative hydrofoil design and hybrid rib produce greater forward motion (lift) both on the surface and under the water
- 20 degree Angled Blade Design for maximum efficiency and propulsion
- Propeller-fin technology and super lightweight design achieve the ultimate performance with less effort
- Open-toe full foot pocket provides superb comfort and support
- Color: Black (Metallic Silver/Black), Blue (Blue/Black)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.