Adult 3pc set comprised of the M-14 Visualator mask, SP-170 Platina Hyperdry II semi-dry snorkel and SF-6 Imprex Tri-Ex fins.
The M-14 Visualator mask features an over-sized single lens and frame offering a significant increase in vision over previous products. Additionally, the distance between the lens and the eyes has been reduced. To increase the field of vision in a mask, the lens must be brought closer to the eyes. To achieve this, the M-14's frame was made as thin as possible, and the fitting line was moved slightly to the outside. By moving the fitting line up to the middle of the forehead, the distance between the lens and the eyes is further reduced and a wider field of vision (both above and below as well as left and right) is achieved. Like all TUSA masks, it incorporates a wide range of features to enhance comfort and provide clarity of vision.
The SP-170 Platina II Hyperdry snorkel is TUSA’s premier semi-dry snorkel incorporating several features such as the patented Hyperdry System making this one of the most stylish and feature packed snorkels on the market.
The SF-6 Imprex Tri-Ex fin features TUSA’s Advanced Multi-Flex Blade, made from 3 different materials which reduces diver fatigue and air consumption for fast and powerful propulsion from a traditional blade fin. TUSA’s industry leading 3 year warranty.
- 2.5 times increase in field of vision
- Larger frame with reduced internal volume
- Five-position strap angle adjustor for micro-adjustment
- Hyperdry system with three current rectifying plates
- High flow and angled purge valve to eliminate gurgling of water and allowing air bubbles to pass by the face when purged
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for ultimate comfort
- Crystal silicone flexible neck
- Detachable two-section swivel adapter for free movement
- Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkeling
- Advanced Multi-Flex Blade design
- 3 material construction
- 20 degree angle for maximum efficiency
- TUSA Patented easy-to-adjust strap features quick release buckles
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.