Spring-like flexible side clips enable the V-500A Kahala goggle to absorb external shocks. The design allows for great stability and comfort on the face. Newly designed silicone strap with varying thickness make this goggle easier to remove and more comfortable. Dimpling added to the back of the strap further prevents the strap and goggles from slipping. Interchangeable side clips have been introduced to be more quickly and easily adjusted and can be adjusted to any strap length needed.
- Super Anti-Fog treatment100% UV Cut
- 100% hypoallergenic silicone split strap
- Cushion seal type face pad
- Simple conversion to VC-510A corrective lens
- VPS-500A replacement parts kit available
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.