Ever heard the phrase “I’m sorry, this bag is over 50 pounds” and immediately regretted packing that extra pair of shoes? Well with the Churn Evo, you won’t need to think about packing those extra shoes. With its lightweight and water friendly design, versatile sole and easy on/off lacing, it really is the only shoe you’ll need on an adventure.
A patented process produces our most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. A non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain.
A blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
- Spider Original rubber is made to grip like crazy in wet environments
- Nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control
- Water-channeling lug pattern keeps you on your feet in wet situations
- Drainage channels in the forefoot allow water to escape
- Tough synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Fold down heel with a Shoc Pad™ gives you convenience and cushioning
- Soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption
- Bungee lacing system allows for a snug fit without dealing with laces
- Minimal upper design gives you all you need and nothing more
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.