SOLAS compliant and USCG-approved, this water-activated/manual unit is a state-of-the-art rescue light that uses a microprocessor to combine all of the recommended features of a rescue light into one product. Each unit has two LED lights that burn at up to 28 candelas each. In steady light mode, the two AA batteries (sold separately) last 24 hours; In strobe mode, the batteries last 27 hours. Includes hook-and-loop strap and lanyard.
- Light Type: LED strobe/steady
- Maximum Range of Visibility: Up to three miles
- Battery Type: Two AA alkaline or Lithium batteries
- Battery Life: 24 hours steady, 27 hours strobe
- Case Material: Shatterproof polycarbonate plastic
- Dimensions: 4 7/8"L x 2 1/8"W x 1"H
- Attachment Method: Webbing slots, Velcro strap, wrist lanyard
- Approval: USCG and SOLAS
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.