Formulated to withstand the abusive conditions encountered in boat bilges, this high-performance alkyd finish produces a durable coating that is resistant to antifreeze, grease, gasoline, diesel fuel, and engine oil. Creates a tough resilient surface that stands up to years of abrasion and wear.
- Formulation: Alkyd-based enamel
- Application Methods: Brush, spray or roll
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Coverage: 125sq.ft./qt.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 8-24hrs.; To touch: 1-1/2-6hrs.
- Recommended Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner, Model 249961
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.