Ideal for racing boats used in freshwater or cold saltwater, this thin-film bottom coating combines traditional copper with Irgarol to prevent soft and hard fouling. Added slicking agents PTFE and Molybdenum Disulfide reduce surface friction and drag to help racers round the mark in record time! With a short drying time of just 15 minutes, turnaround time at the yard is reduced. Color changes upon immersion.
- Type: Thin-film Solid Lubricant
- Recommended Usage: Freshwater and cold (low-fouling) saltwater
- Biocide: 21% Cuprous oxide
- Additives: Irgarol
- Number of Coats Recommended: 3
- Coverage: 80 sq.ft./qt. kit
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 5-20min.; To launch: 30-120min.
- Recommended Thinner: None required