High copper loading and Irgarol slime preventive combine in this paint to provide the most protection possible in a hard antifoulant. For fiberglass and wood hulls. The epoxy base dries to a hard, smooth finish that stands up to high boat speeds and it can be burnished to minimize drag.
- Type: Modified epoxy
- Recommended Usage: Moderate to high fouling waters
- Biocide: 60% Cuprous oxide
- Additives: Irgarol anti-slime additive
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2
- Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 2-6 hrs.; To launch: 8-24 hrs.
- Thinner: Thinner-Dewaxer, Model 5437207