Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
AutoAnchor 710 for control anywhere on the boat-see at a glance the length of deployed anchor rode
- Full windlass control and chain counting
- Controls bow and stern thrusters independently and together
- Preset the length of rode to deploy
- Auto stop and docking alarm when the anchor is close to docking
- Works with rope/chain or all-chain rode
- Logs windlass operating hours for maintenance
- Easy installation and set up on most windlasses
- Plug and play sensor installation
- Console unit is shockproof, waterproof and will float
- High level wireless transmission security with unique ID
- Safety lock reduces unwanted operation
- Ergonomic shape with rubber grip for wet conditions
- Console holder and protective cover
- Displays signal strength and battery level
- Use with DC, AC and Hydraulic systems
- Operates in parallel with other control equipment (toggle switches, foot switches and other electronic controllers)
A system with one base station (6 outputs) can operate:
- One windlass plus a deck wash and deck light
- Or one windlass and one or two thrusters
Kit includes one console, one base station, one sensor, one magnet, load sensing connectors, installation and operation instructions. Additional consoles and base stations sold separately.
- Power Supply: Remote Console: Two AA1.5V batteries; Base Station: 12/24V DC
- Base Station Current Consumption: 50mA
- Base Station Output Current Draw: 12V DC: 10mA min/4A max; 24V DC: 20mA min/4A max
- IP Rating: IP67
- Operating Temperature Range: 23°F to 140°F (-5°C to 60°C)
- Wireless Transmission: 2.4GHz ISM band, IEEE 802.15.4 compliant, 64-bit unique ID
- Wireless Range: Typical Minimum 10m (30ft). Range depends on installation.
Looking to install a windlass? Read this overview of what to consider before you start the job.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 11/28/2018
This article guides you through some key considerations to make the right choice for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/25/2019