Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
BLUE SEA SYSTEMS Circuit Breaker C-Series Rocker Flat Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device. Suitable for use when UL-489 specifications are required (Navy, Army, or Coast Guard vessels, and other vessels covered under CFR 46).
- Interrupting Capacity 10,000A
- Voltage Max. Operating 80V DC
- Temperature Operating -40° C to 85° C
- White actuator indicates OFF position
- Flat rocker actuator is flush in the ON position, reducing the risk of accidental switching
- Provides overcurrent protection for inverters, bow thrusters, and windlasses
- Trip Free – cannot be held closed after trip
Written for electrical novices, this article covers fuses, circuit breakers, electrical panels, monitors and more.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 11/6/2019
Avoiding these deadly conditions will make your boating experience far more safe and pleasurable.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/4/2019
Learn how ELCIs and GFCIs can protect people on and around your boat from potentially deadly electric shock.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/8/2019
What are the advantages of 24-volt electrical systems? Read what noted expert Chuck Hawley has to say.
By Chuck Hawley, Last updated: 8/5/2019