303 PRODUCTS–303® Marine & Recreation Aerospace Protectant™, Gallon
303® Marine & Recreation Aerospace Protectant™, Gallon
Safeguard for your boat and water gear.
This powerful UV-screening treatment protects vinyl, clear vinyl, rubber, Hypalon, urethane, gel coat, fiberglass, Lexan and sailcloth. Spray on, wipe completely dry. Keeps treated surfaces cleaner and repels dust, dirt and water spotting. Leaves a non-oily finish. Contains no harmful silicone oils, petroleum distillates, waxes or abrasives. Nontoxic and environmentally safe. Pint and quart sizes include sprayer.
- Eco-safe UV protectant bonds with surface fibers, creates a protective skin
- Keeps fiberglass, vinyl, rubber, plastics and sailcloth looking new
- Dries to a clear matte finish
- Restores lost color and luster
- Use on vinyl awnings to keep them from fading
- Sail cloth
- Inflatable boats
- Finished Leather
- Rubber Parts
- Fishing gear, kayaks
- Teak wood
- Wet/dry suits
- PVC or Hypalon boat tubes
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.