303® UV Protectant for Inflatable Boats
Superior protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays, preventing your inflatable from fading and cracking over time.
303® UV Protectant for Inflatable Boats provides superior UV protection to prevent fading, discoloration and cracking of your inflatable boats. It helps repel dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, non-sticky, matte finish. Best of all, each application will last up to 30-45 days.
Use only on a clean surface and out of direct sunlight. Spray surface with 303® UV Protectant for Inflatable Boats, and wipe completely dry with a clean, dry, microfiber towel. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. To remove streaks, just use a wet towel to remove excess, and immediately wipe completely dry. Note: This product does not air dry. In fact, extra buffing with a dry cloth will increase bonding, repellency and longevity. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
- Superior UV protection to prevent fading and cracking
- Matte finish, leaves no greasy or oily residue
- Apply every 30-45 days for maximum UV protection
- Keeps items looking newer, and lasting longer
- Helps repel dust, dirt, grime and staining
Also great for use on:
- Paddles and oars: Use to keep paddles and oars from becoming brittle over time and cracking.
- Kayaks: Spray on to keep your kayaks looking like new. Provides superior UV protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays to prevent color fading over time.
- Paddleboards: Spray on and wipe off to keep your paddleboards from fading and cracking caused by the sun’s harmful UV rays. Also helps repel dust, dirt and sand when not in use.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.