3M–4000 UV Fast Cure Polyether Adhesive/Sealant, White, 10 oz. Cartridge
4000 UV Fast Cure Polyether Adhesive/Sealant, White, 10 oz. Cartridge
Sealing Deck Hardware
Recommended for ABS
|Capacity||10 Ounce Cartridge|
2 Hours Tack-Free
24 Hours Full Cure
This versatile, fast cure adhesive/sealant can be used for a wide variety of bedding, caulking and sealing tasks onboard.
Resistant to weathering, salt water and stresses caused by joint movement. White, non-yellowing formula is ideal for above and below waterline applications where aesthetic appeal is a priority. Seals between mechanically fastened joints on wood, fiberglass, metal and most plastics. Applications include sealing deck to hull joints, thru-hull fittings, window and door frames,etc. It is also paintable.
- Paintable, non-yellowing formula
- For use on wood, fiberglass, metal and plastics
- Sealant cures to form a firm, rubbery waterproof seal
- Flexibility allows for the dissipation of stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking
- Formulation: One-part polyether adhesive/sealant
- Recommended Usage: Sealing deck hardware
- Cure Time: Tack free: 2hrs.; Complete cure: 24hrs.
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits or kerosene
- Coverage: 10oz. cartridge: 1/8 inch bead=120 lineal feet
- Removal: Mechanical removal
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.