3M–Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Sheet Roll, 120+ Grit, 115 mm x 12 m
Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Sheet Roll, 120+ Grit, 115 mm x 12 m
|Dimensions||4.5" x 13 Yards|
|Quantity Included||1 Roll|
3M™ Cubitron™ II Clean Sanding Hookit™ Sheet Rolls cut faser, last longer, resist loading and leave a consistent and smooth finish. Use for scuff sanding before painting. Use to remove runs, dust nibs and excess orange peel from topcoat finishes.
3M™ Cubitron™ II Sheet Rolls are compatible with the 3M™ Dust-Free Sanding Blocks and are perforated to make it easy to dispense any sheet length for hand and power file applications. Use for dust-free and non-dust-free sanding.
- Cubitron™ II cuts 30% faster and lasts 2x longer than other premium abrasives
- Clean Sanding multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction
- Hookit™ hook-and-loop style abrasive attaches firmly, removes quickly for fast change-out
- Kiss-cut scoring technology allows for use in multiple sheet lengths
- Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) technology employs microreplication for extremely uniform abrasive
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super-sharp and cut exceptionally fast
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life
- Sharper cutting surface means less pressure is required for reduced friction and wear
- Grains are electrostatically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.