Powerful, dust-free sanding in a professional-grade tool with a built-in vacuum system.
A professional-grade pneumatic tool with an alloy-steel, curved throttle lever that has a built-in wrist support and 3MTM gripping material molded into the interchangeable grip. A speed-control dial lets the user easily adjust the sander’s power and an internal muffler reduces sound levels. Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders and the integrated vacuum and HEPA rated Clean Sanding Filter Bags eliminate the need for a cumbersome vacuum hose. The aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings.
- Precision-balanced air-driven motor and durable aluminum housing provide a great combination of strong power and low weight
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders for hours of continuous use
- Integrated vacuum system and HEPA-rated Clean Sanding Filter bags eliminate the need for vacuum hose and improve operator comfort
- Extended curved wrist rest reduces stress on hand and wrist and provides additional leverage
- Recessed lever platform eliminates pinch and pressure points on the user’s palm
- Rubber grip reduces vibration and features 3MTM Gripping Material for a stronger grip and more control with less effort
- Thumb-controlled speed dial allows for more precise use and reduces unexpected speed changes
- Composite Cover extends to the base to absorb vibration, which prevents cracked housing
- Internal muffler protects operator’s hearing and won’t break off
- Applications: Finishing, grinding, sanding
- Power Type: Pneumatic
- Length: 9.21”
- Height: 3.64”
- Weight: 1.87 lbs.
- Orbit Diameter: 3/16”
- Max RPM: 12,000
- Max HP: 0.28
- Pads Included: Clean Sanding HookitTM Pad 20353
Elite Series Pneumatic Random Orbital 5" Sander with Self-Generating Vacuum
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.