GlobalFix™ iPRO Category II Manual Release EPIRB
We've done our homework to bring you the best prices on boating essentials.
2018 ACR/OS SPRING PROMOTION REBATE
Purchase a GlobalFix iPRO EPIRB (Models: 10406890 or 10406908) and receive a Free ResQLink+ PLB
Valid February 1, 2018 — March 30, 2018
This EPIRB is a breakthrough product that boasts a digital display and dual GPS technology.
Digital Display: GlobalFix™ iPRO sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beacon's operational activities. The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power.
Dual GPS Technology: The GlobalFix™ iPRO is also the first EPIRB that offers Dual GPS Technology. Interface your iPRO to your onboard GPS to ensure that your LAT/LON is stored inside so the coordinates are transmitted in the first data burst. iPRO's internal GPS is optimized for cold starts and is tested and refined at ACR's GPS Simulation Center so that it will pinpoint your exact location faster than standard GPS enabled EPIRBs.
GlobalFix™ PRO offers the very latest in marine electronic life saving technology:
- Highly visible LED strobe is energy efficient
- High efficiency electronics for performance you can count on
- Professional grade design is engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Ergonomic, compact design; smallest, most feature-rich EPIRB available
- Frequency: 406 MHz with 121.5 MHz homing
- Activation: Manual release (Category II)
- Battery Type: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium battery
- Battery Life: 6-year replacement life, 65 hour operational life
- Strobe: White, 20-30 flashes per minute
- GPS: Internal 66-channel receiver
- Material: High-impact, UV-resistant polymer
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof to 33' for five minutes
- Weight (Beacon Only): 20.5 oz.
- Dimensions: 7"H x 4 1/4"W x 3 5/8"D
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, MED, IC Acceptances: USCG Meets: GMDSS, RTCM, IEC, and IMO standards
- 406Link.com: 120 satellite detectable basic self tests (available only in the Americas)
- Warranty: Five years
As the owner of this 406 MHz Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB), you are required by law to register your beacon with the EPIRB National Authority of your country — and update that registration every two years. United States: NOAA www.beaconregistration.noaa.gov/
GlobalFix™ iPRO Category II Manual Release EPIRB
|Battery Life||65 Hours|
|Battery Storage Life||5 Years|
|Dimensions||7" Height x 4 3/16" Width x 3 5/8" Depth|
|Minimum Requirements||Registration Required|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)