LowPro™3 Category II Bracket for GlobalFix iPRO/PRO EPIRBs
|Dimensions||4.5" Width x 6.1" Height x 3.4" Depth|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
This low-profile bracket features an incredibly small footprint for bulkhead mounting. Made of high-density, UV-stabilized polyethylene, the LowPro™3 will securely store your GlobalFix™ iPRO/PRO even after years of abuse.
- One-way mounting eliminates the possibility of installing EPIRB backwards
- Integral de-activation magnet prevents the EPIRB from transmitting until deployed
- Two part design allows de-activation magnet to unclip from bracket for storage on the EPIRB in a ditch bag to prevent false alarms
- Fits: GlobalFix™ iPRO (RLB-36), GlobalFix™ PRO (RLB-37), SATELLITE 3 406™ (RLB-38)
- Material: UV-Stabilized Polyethylene
- Size: 4 1/2" x 6.1" x 3.4"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.