ACR ELECTRONICS–RCL-100 LED Searchlight with Wifi Remote Control
RCL-100 LED Searchlight with Wifi Remote Control
|Burn Time||40,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||9.13" Width x 8.11" Depth x 7.87" Height|
FCC (Wifi Module)
CTUV (Wifi Module)
|Visibility||Under 1.5 NM|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
ACR ELECTRONICS RCL-100 LED Searchlight with Wifi Remote Control
The LED version of our most popular RCL-100D searchlight provides high intensity LED performance that pierces through dark nights and low lighting conditions with a blazing 220,000 candela. The RCL-100 LED’s traditionally sleek design makes it an attractive and cost effective choice for sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fishers, and light commercial vessels. With more efficient LEDs and the same rugged design as the RCL-100D, the RCL-100 LED has reduced power consumption demand by up to 50% on 12V vessels and the die cast aluminum housing and glass lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Other features include a wired dash mount remote control and a Wifi Module that allows for wireless control via the ACR Searchlight app downloaded on an Apple or Android phone or tablet. Users are able to rotate the light 360 degrees continuously at either a fast or slow speed without the hassle of a hard stop. With a 7 degree beam angle, the light also provides elevation angles at 9 degrees up and 17 degrees down to make lighting draw bridges, buoys and docks a breeze.
The die cast aluminum case is triple-primed and painted with UV stabilizer to withstand years of exposure in the harsh marine environment. The light’s internal elevation mechanisms are fully enclosed and provide precise pitch control of the beam while staying protected. The LED bulbs are efficiently designed to provide over 40,000 operating hours and the searchlight also includes the Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature that is pre-programmed and allows for the light to independently rotate every 30 days from activation to ensure all bearing surfaces are free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional. The RCL-100 LED is weather resistant and operates with 12 or 24 volts DC power.
- Ultra bright, 9 LED array generates over 220,000 peak candela with the efficient, long life LED’s providing 40,000 operating hours
- Includes fingertip wired remote control Point Pad in addition to convenient searchlight control via the free ACR Searchlight App downloaded on your Apple or Android phone or tablet
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- Reduced power consumption demand by up to 50% on 12V vessels
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature automatically rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.