ResQLink™ Personal Locator Beacon
This item is no longer available.
Small in size, this full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon is designed for anglers, pilots and backcountry adventurers!
Smaller than a cell phone, yet packed with power, the ResQLink™ offers three levels of integrated signal technology—GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability. In the continental US, search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes. This beacon floats when used with the ResQLink Flotation Pouch, sold separately.
Relay your position quickly and accurately
In emergency situations, it relays your position quickly and accurately to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites, while the built-in strobe light increases your visibility. Includes GPS and self-test features that can be combined with ACR’s optional 406Link.com site functions.
- Frequency: 406 MHz /121.5 MHz
- Performance: 30hr. @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Strobe: Automatic bright LED strobe light
- Battery Life: 5-yr. storage/24-hour operation
- Dimensions: 3 7/8"H x 1 7/8"W x 1 5/16"D
- Waterproof: 16.40ft. @ 1hr.; 33ft. @ 10min.
- Weight: 4.6oz.
- Warranty: Five years
ResQLink™ Personal Locator Beacon
|Battery Life||24 Hours|
|Battery Storage Life||5 Years|
|Dimensions||3 7/8" Height x 1 7/8" Width x 1 5/16" Depth|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).
ACR ELECTRONICSC-Light Personal Light