ACR ELECTRONICS–Universal Remote Control Kit w/ Master Controller
Universal Remote Control Kit w/ Master Controller
|Voltage||12/24 Volts DC|
Add second control and additional features to an RCL spotlight.
Being able to control the spotlight from any helm is important to spot hazards and safely navigate buoy fields. This kit provides a way to add a controller to an existing spotlight and includes ACR’s easy to use Point-Pad™ controller, a master controller, a harness adaptor and materials to assemble a control harness for the added controller. The master controller is compatible with RCL-50, RCL-100 and RCL-300 spotlights to add exclusive XRCiZ and rotational speed functions. The controller can be surface or flush mounted. The included control harness adaptor splits an existing harness and allows the second control harness to connect into the system.
- Provides an additional controller for ACR spotlights
- Includes easy to use Point-Pad™ controller
- Compatible with RCL-50, RC-100 and RCL-300 spotlights (including 24V versions)
- Adds XRCiZ feature to automatically rotate spotlight every 30 days to prevent corrosion build up.
- Harness adaptor allows existing harness to be split
- Includes 15' RG-59 coax cable with F-connectors to assemble new harness for additional controller
- Controller can be surface or flush mounted
- surface mount (cutout: 2 3/4" x 3 5/8" x 1 3/8")
- flush mount (2 3/4" x 3 3/4" x 1/2")
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.