ACR ELECTRONICS–URP-102 Searchlight Point Pad
URP-102 Searchlight Point Pad
|Dimensions||3.75" Height x 2.75" Width x 1" Depth|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
ACR ELECTRONICS URP-102 Searchlight Point Pad
The ACR URP-102 Point Pad is a wired control pad that provides the ability for remote control of ACR searchlights. It is compatible with multiple ACR searchlight models including the RCL-50, RCL-100, and RCL-300 searchlights. The point pad is supplied as a surface mount unit and a flush mount option is also provided.
In addition to turning searchlights on and off, the point pad also includes functionality allowing users to change the speed between high and low rotation speeds, to rotate the searchlight left and right, to raise and lower the searchlight beam, and to activate ACR's trademarked XRCiZ feature. The innovative XRCiZ feature automatically rotates and moves the light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional.
- Easy to use and to install both surface and flush mount options
- Compatible with multiple ACR searchlight models
- Allows for directional beam control (left and right) in addition to raising and lowering the searchlight beam
- Allows users to toggle between high and low rotation speeds
- Allows users to actviate and deactivate ACR's trademarked XRCiZ feature
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.