225cm Oracle Fiberglass Straight-Shaft Kayak Paddle
|Best Use||Recreational Paddling|
|Grip / Handle Type||
Full Control Grip
Lightweight Carbon Fiber Shaft
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The Oracle Glass was designed with one of the most powerful touring blades created by Adventure Technology.
The blade design was adapted from their AT2 Whitewater paddle, a touring paddle that was specially crafted for aggressive paddling with high angle strokes. Slight dihedral gives the Oracle a more powerful stroke, less flutter and better stability when bracing or rolling in choppy conditions. It features a powerful back face for surfing, freestyle moves or ruddering and the perfect amout of spoon and curve for a balanced, forgiving performance across varied conditions and stroke types.
The intuitive design combines well with a strong, lightweight carbon fiber construction in the shaft. The adjustable ferrule allows for unlimited feathering. It also allows length adjustment up to 5cm. All of this along with a colorful fiberglass blade generates a truly efficient, dynamic and colorful paddle.
- Ideal for high angle, aggressive stroke paddling
- Unlimited ferrule feathering
- Ferrule allows shaft to extend paddle length by up to 5cm
- Slight dihedral for a more powerful stroke and more stability in choppy conditions
- Powerful back face for surfing, freestyle moves or ruddering
- Great spoon and curve for balanced and forgiving performance with different conditions and stroke types
- Length: 225cm (88.6”)
- Weight: 29oz. (Based on 210cm length)
- Blade Dimensions: 94.6sq.in.
- Blade Shape: High angle; slight dihedral
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.