230cm Pursuit Glass Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
|Best Use||Recreational Paddling|
|Grip / Handle Type||Full Control Grip|
Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Blade
Carbon Blend Shaft
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The Pursuit Glass kayak paddle is designed with a fiberglass reinforced nylon blade and a carbon blend shaft, a mixture of heafty power and mid-level flexibility.
Ideal for low angle paddling, it features A.T. Paddles' signature soft dihedral blade, which provides the perfect combination of performance and versatility. The SmartSet Technology Synapse Ferrule allows the paddle to extend by 5cm.
- Ideal paddle for low-angler paddlers
- Unlimited ferrule feathering
- Ferrule allows shaft to extend paddle length by up to 5cm
- Dihedral blade shape for performance and versatility
- Less stiffness and more weight make for heafty power and mid-level flexibility
- Straight shaft
- Dihedral blade shape combines performance and versatility
- Length: 230cm (90.5")
- Materials: Carbon blend shaft and fiberglass reinforced nylon blades
- Blade Dimensions: 93.8sq.in.
- Blade Shape: dihedral
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.