AFI–12V Single Trumpet Horn
12V Single Trumpet Horn
|Height||4 1/4 Inches|
|Length||16 1/2 Inches|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Stainless steel horn designed for a life of exposure.
AFI XLP series horns are engineered for a long life; 304 stainless steel is used throughout the major components including the diaphragm, motor cover, trumpets, mounting brackets and hardware. The internal motor has been given a complete plastic over-molding for additional corrosion protection. This single trumpet horn is engineered for use with 12V systems and produces 118db (at one meter). Know that you are installing a long lasting horn when your install an AFT single trumpet XLP horn.
- Single trumpet horn for exterior installations
- Low frequency for a deeper sound
- Stainless steel construction throughout including a stainless steel diaphragm for excellent corrosion resistance
- Interior motor is given complete over molding for added protection against moisture
- Compact size is ideal for applications with limited space
- Draws 3.5 amps @12V
- dB rating of 118 at 1 meter
- Meets ABYC #A23 standard
- Five-year warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.