AFI–Phase II Drop-In Hidden Horn
Phase II Drop-In Hidden Horn
|Height||2 5/8 Inches|
|Length||5 1/4 Inches|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Easy to install compact horn with a big sound.
AFI uses a lower frequency in their low profile drop-in horn to produce a traditional deep marine sound despite their compact size, and it packs a punch with the ability to produce 111db (at 1 meter). Designed to be installed from the exterior, this 12V horn features a water resistant membrane to protect against spray. Black and White ABS plastic grills are included to easily match the surrounding area or hardware look. Command the attention of other vessels with a sound that won’t embarrass you using an easy to install low profile hidden horn from AFI.
- Compact marine horn engineered for installation from the exterior
- Low frequency for a traditional deep marine sound
- Slightly louder than original drop-in horns (part no. 10079, 11097 and 11095)
- Capable of 111db (at one meter)
- Draws 4 amps @ 12V
- Water resistant fabric protects horn from spray
- Includes Black and White grills
- Meets ABYC regulation #A23,
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.