AFTCO–Arena Fighting Belt
Arena Fighting Belt
AFTCO Arena Fighting Belt
The AFTCO Arena Fighting Belt is perfect for 12lbs - 30 lbs tackle use while fighting smaller fish, including smaller Billfish, Tuna and King Mackerel. Made of high-grade thick aluminum which is richly anodized in gold. The gimbal cup is CNC - machined that can hold a light rod with a stainless steel cross-pin that swivels up and down.
Bonded with a closed-cell polyurethane foam back pad is durable and comfortable. Nylon belt fits waist sizes from 28" - 50" with hook and loop fasteners.
- The perfect light tackle day belt for use with 12-lb to 30-lb tackle
- High-grade aluminum front plate deeply anodized in a rich gold finish for extreme durability and corrosion resistance
- Bonded, closed-cell polyurethane foam back pad
- Black anodized CNC machined aluminum gimbal cup swivels up and down
- Double box-stitched ultra heavy-duty adjustable 2” nylon web straps
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.