AFTCO–Bluefever Wire Max Gloves
Keep hands cool and protected with Aftco Bluefever Wire Max Leadering Glove.
Designed by world famous big game skipper and IGFA Hall of Fame member, Peter B. Wright, these gloves maximize protection while leadering big fish. Constructed with closed cell EVA foam and covered with super tough Armortex® material for flexible protection when handling mono, wire or cable leaders. This saltwater fishing glove features a Tacky-Grip palm for a strong grip even when wet and Spandura® forchettes for improved dexterity. The foam-backed mesh provides cool and breathable comfort while the neoprene strap with Velcro® closures wraps around the wrist for a secure fit.
- Durable Tacky-Grip palm and fingers improves your grip
- Spandura® fourchettes give you more dexterity than normal gloves
- Foam-backed mesh keeps fingers cool and protected
- Wrap-around neoprene strap offers a secure closure
- Velcro® closure over woven cuff repels leader snags
- Closed cell EVA foam and Armortex® offers super strong protection
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.