AFTCO–MaxForce II Shoulder Harness
MaxForce II Shoulder Harness
Stand up and fight stubborn fish with more than just your arms.
The Maxforce II shoulder harness is ideal for fighting fish using 50 lb test or lighter tackle and allows anglers to more effectively use their upper body to land a prized catch. The harness sits comfortably on the shoulders and around the back with the help of bio-foam that has been covered with Lycra. Quick drying Synthetic terry cloth liners reduce chaffage and make this harness even more comfortable. A mesh back offers the maximum airflow to keep you cool in the heat of the battle. Reel harness lugs can be quickly attached using the stainless steel caribiners. Fine tuning the reel harness lug position can be made with the four box-stitched straps and stainless steel ladder locks—even while fighting a fish. An included mesh storage bag allows the harness to properly hang dry after a fresh water rinse. Increase your fighting power and land a stubborn catch by using your upper body with a Maxforce II shoulder harness.
- Comfortable bio-foam shoulder straps and back band
- Mesh back provides maximum airflow
- Stainless steel caribiners quickly secure reel harness lugs
- Durable straps are box-stitched and can be adjusted under load
- Synthetic terry cloth provides chafe protection and is quick drying
- Includes mesh storage back with hanging grommets for fresh water rinse and storage
- Machine washable
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.